to Apply For a Job at Nantucket Cottage Hospital
Welcome to Nantucket Cottage Hospital. Are you ready to take on new challenges and experience a rewarding and successful career? We are excited to offer you the opportunity to apply for employment online with Nantucket Cottage Hospital. Listed below are several helpful hints to assist you with your online application:
1. In order to apply with Nantucket Cottage Hospital online, you will need to have an active email address. If you do not have an email address, there are many websites that provide free email accounts. Yahoo, MSN, Hotmail and AOL are a few popular websites that offer free email accounts. Once you have established your email account, please proceed with completing the online application.
2. When you begin your application, you will be asked to provide some basic information for your profile, as well as create a user name and password of your choice. After completing your first application, your basic information will be saved as your profile. If you should decide to apply for future positions with us, this saved information will assist you in quickly submitting new applications. Additionally, you can update your personal profile; receive instant notifications about the status of your application, and sign up for our Job Agent to receive instant notification about newly posted jobs of interest to you.
3. There are several required fields on the application and they are indicated by an asterisk (*). It is necessary for us to obtain this information for all of our candidates in order to make qualified hiring decisions. Please read the application carefully and complete all required fields. If you fail to complete a required field, the system will notify you of the needed information. The application cannot be submitted until all required fields are complete.
4. At the end of the application, you will be asked to confirm your ability to sign and submit your application electronically. By typing your name in the signature box and clicking on the submit button, you will be electronically authorizing us to begin the process of reviewing your application for consideration.
5. After signing your application electronically, you will be asked to complete an application summary form. The information gathered from the five questions on this form is necessary for us to have in order to make qualified hiring decisions on all candidates.
6. Finally, you will also be asked to complete a Voluntary EEOC form. If you do not wish to submit this information, please check the appropriate boxes on the form when asked.
You will receive a confirmation email message after you have successfully completed your online application. If you do not receive one, please be sure to check your spam folder as the response may have gone there by mistake.
Thank you for your interest in Nantucket Cottage Hospital as a future employer! If you have any questions, please contact Human Resources at 508-825-8251.
|Nantucket Cottage Hospital is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. NCH actively supports a policy of equal employment opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability or veteran status.